What does the I'm a Mrs. Package include?

The I'm a Mrs. package gives you access to every form in our database.  We provide all the forms or notification letters and instructions on how to complete your name change for each organization.  We have personally spoken to each organization - so we know if they prefer name changes by email, mail, fax, or in-person. Our forms auto-populate with the information your provide during registration (name, address) - to help save you time. If there is something you need that we don't have, we'll find it for you.  So we mean it when we say we will help you change your name with every organization you are associated with. We also have name change experts on staff to help...so if your situation is unique, or you have a question that might be specific to your state, just email us and we'll help you out.

What is different about I'm a Mrs. than other name change services?

We don't just provide blank form letters. If you need to change your name on your AAdvantage card, we've spoken to them and we provide you with specific instrutions for them. We also don't do eveything by paper form and mail. If an organization will allow you to change your name by email, we include that option, and draft the email so all you need to do is enter your personal information and click send. We will also find forms for organizations not in our database - we mean it when we say we'll help you change your name with every organization.

Do you keep my personal information? Is this a secure site?

I'm a Mrs uses the information your provide during registration to auto-populate what we can on your forms, such as name and address. You then enter your own personal account numbers and then save your forms to your computer - you are not required to save this on our site. We also do not store any credit a card data during purchasing.  We use McAfee Secure to protect our site and it's updated daily.

What are my name change options?

There are so many options to choose from. To review some of the most common options, and choose which one is best for you, check out our blog post here.

What if you don't have a form that I need?

We'll find it for you.  There is a 'Suggest a Form' option on your member dashboard - just enter the details there and we'll find it for you.  We update our database weekly on Friday - so it doesn't take long for us to get what you need uploaded.

I'm a teacher, can you help me change my name with my board?

Yes. We have many of these organizations in our database for professions like nursing, law, interior design, doctors, natropaths, massage therapists, vets etc. As these do vary by state, we may need to find a form depending on the profession, but if this is the case just 'Suggest a Form' on your member dashboard and we'll get it up for you.

I want to make my maiden name my middle name - can I do that?

It depends on what state/province you reside. Check out our blog post with more detail here.

Is the name changing process the same for same-sex couples?

Marriage name change follows your state law. Which hopefully means that yes, all you need is your marriage certificate and you can change your name as you wish.

Can I keep my maiden name professionally, but change my name on everything else?

This is very common, for more details, see our blog post here.

These are our most common name change questions - if there is something you need to know that isn't here, just drop us an email, and we'll help answer whatever you need.

Enter your email and we'll send you a reminder and tips on how to get started after the big day!

redeem gift card    |    send to a friend    |    returns policy    |    our privacy guarantee    |    international

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams